Monthly Archives: May 2014

Our History

This notice was in the Anthroposophical Movement in America journal, Vol 1 #4. Easter 1928. (Click on it to see a larger version)

The Library’s opening announcement 86 years ago. In that time the library has grown from 60 books to 36,000 books, pamphlets, audio and video recordings, and various other treasures. A pretty incredible history.